- Type: Coconut Peat
- Form: Block
- Place of Origin: Kelantan, Malaysia
- Form:: Rectangle-Shaped
- Usage:: Good for Plants Growing
- Feature:: Natural,organic,biodegradable
- Color:: Brown
1.Agricultural Growing Media
2.100% Organic Coco Fiber
3.Use to Plants Growing
4.Can be Easily cut
Coco Peat makes an excellent growing medium for hydroponics, soil mixes, and container plant growing. This clean coir has natural rooting hormones and anti-fungal properties. It is a 100% organic product and is a proven natural alternative to mined peat moss, therefore using it helps slow down peat extraction from environmentally sensitive swamps worldwide.
What are its Advantages?
- Coco Peat can be used in seed starting mixes, bedding plants, planters, soil mixes, gardens, container plants. Anywhere you would use peat moss. The properties of Coco Peat make it resistant to bacterial and fungal growth.
- Coco Peat holds water rather than shedding it like traditional peat does! It holds 8-9 times it's weight in water.
- Coco Peat has the ability to store and release nutrient to plants for extended periods of time. It also has great oxygenation properties which is important for healthy root development.
- It has a pH of 5.0-6.8 which is neutral to slightly acidic. This makes it great for alkaline garden soils.
- Easy to use! Just put your compressed Coco Peat brick in a container, add 4 quarts of warm water and let it sit until the water is absorbed, fluff it up and you are ready to use Coco Peat!
- Coco Peat can even be reused for up to 4 years!
- Vermiculture: Coco Peat makes a great bedding material for worm bins! It's actually good for them and increases worm growth by 25%.
- Coco Peat is very slow to disintegrate, whereas peat breaks down within two years after application. Coco Peat only begins to break down when it is 10 years old.
What are its Applications?
Coco Peat is used in various fields such as:
- Potting mix suppliers
- Green houses
- Hydroponics Growers
- Nursery & Garden center professionals
- Seedling Nurseries
- Lawn and Golf course constructors
- Horticulture and Floriculture applications
- Home Gardening (indoor and out door) and for landscaping use
- Mushroom Farming
- Bonsai Mixes
- Turf Farming
- Vegetable Gardens
- Rose Cultivation
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|